Thursday, March 5, 2009

"Two Hiding" - Donated

My apologies to my subscribers, I am not sure why some old posts have been email to all of you for the last two days. And since I don't know much about computers, lets just hope it fixes itself. Has anyone else had problems with this? Anyway...

I painted this one last night, and couldn't get a good picture till today. I tried my light box again, but just didn't like the result. I think the indirect light from the sun does the best job. So, there are three yellow tomatoes in this painting...can you see them?

8 comments:

Jala Pfaff said...

Wonderfully abstract and great colors together. It's hard to make bright primaries work together; yours do.

Mark Bridges said...

I think that one behind the black cup is afraid of Tomato soup. The one out front is a super star, and well done.

All About M.E.('s) said...

i see three. i see three.!

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Aaron,

I felt so great when I found the third one. Great colour and composition.

Take care,

Barbara

Leslie Saeta said...

Yes I see three ... and also another beautiful painting! Great job ... again!

Joe said...

i like your paintings but they seem to be too empty. maybe that is just part of painting abstract

Sandra Galda said...

Hi Aaron, I have been admiring your work for a long time, visiting your blog regularly! I am glad now to be recieving your posts in my email. I dont see any trouble with them ever since subscribing quite a while ago. Thanks for your terrific art!

belindadelpesco.com said...

Beautifully done, as always. Love the colors on this one too.