Monday, November 5, 2007

"Milk and Water" - SOLD

I know, I know...its been a week. I actually left my last cup of milk down in my studio for a couple of days. I used whole milk which my kids drink because its a brighter white than the skim I drink. Anyway, The entire cup of milk had turned solid. Despite how gross that sounds it was actually kind a neat. I turned it upside down and it came out in the shape of the cup. Now that would be a cool painting.

I have come across some great artists lately --
Check out Sandra Flood her work is fantastic, and make sure you go to her website too. I'll post some other artists later this week.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Mmmmmm...sounds like mom's homemade yogurt. *gags* Pretty painting.

Smiley Family said...

Good to see you back.

Jeff Mahorney said...

I must second that! It's really good to see you back. Thanks for the link to Sandra Flood.

Candy Barr said...

Really lovely painting and harmony of colors.