Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"Tin Cans"

Well, soon after I started painting this, I realized it was more than I wanted to take on. So, I just decided to have fun. I wasn't going to even post it but I though what can it hurt. So here it is. This is what it looks like when I just want to throw paint around. My studio is actually full of these type of paintings. And what's funny is that after a while I start to grow more and more attached to these goofy paintings. So, I guess I kinda like this one...hope you do too.

4 comments:

Zachary said...

I think that one looks pretty good.

Anonymous said...

Love your work Aaron. This is very striking and makes me think of illustrations done for animated movies. I mean that in the best sense possible. You could have called this one; What 'can' It Hurt? : )

monica said...

I am not sure how to do this. I am new to blogging but I have a sister who posts a painting a day so I have been lurking... I simply LOVE this painting, "Tin Cans", and I am wondering how one would purchase it if one were so inclined. Your work is marvelous but this one struck me as whimsical and I keep returning to it and looking at it endlessly.

Monica

aaronlifferth said...

Hey Monica. Thank you for the nice comments. I'm not sure how to get back in touch with you. But, if you write me an email @ yellowfroggs@yahoo.com we could discuss the details. Thanks again. aaron.