Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Boost No.2" - SOLD

I had to get a lot of other things done today, so I really pushed myself to paint faster. I think I got this one done in a little over one hour, and I'm happy with it. My old palette is starting to wear out, and I think I need to make a new one. It is actually kind of sad to see it nearing its final days...I'll take some photos of it and post them soon.


milindmulick said...

Needless to say everything you do is fantastic BUT it is time i need to see some large work of yours.

Barbara M. said...

Hi Aaron,

I think the top apple is getting ready to jump into the glass. Cider maybe? Yum -- green apple cider. I am continuously fascinated by the drama you create with still life.

So great!

Take care,


Mary Sheehan Winn said...

And you got it all done and a painting too. You're good! Another nice one, Aaron.

shashikant said...

Dear Aaron,

Glass is supporting the apples.terrific

Shashi apte